Selling your goods or services at the Folsom Boulevard Flea Market is very easy:
- Line up at 6:30 a.m., admittance at 7:00 a.m.
- Pay your rent upon entering the gate.
- Go to your space and set up. Start selling.
Tips for success:
- Offer paper or reusable bags for your customers to use.
- Bring plenty of extra change since the ATMs only dispense $20s.
- Be willing to negotiate, you will sell more.
- If you want to plan ahead, you can reserve Thursday or Friday, prior to the weekend you want to sell.
- Be sure to read the Vendor Rules and FAQ pages.